PURITO From Green Cleansing Oil is a gentle cleanser that contains only five oils derived from nature. It is excellent for removing heavy, oily makeup and sunscreen without irritation and stinging sensation.
The hydrophilic oil emulsifies perfectly, gently breaking down any makeup along with impurities and sebum, that is deep in the pores. PURITO From Green Cleansing Oil transforms into a milky emulsion upon contact with water. The thorough emulsification will help to remove impurities such as blackheads and whiteheads from the skin.
The cleanser consists of only five natural oils which have non-clogging pores properties.
- Olive oil that is rich in vitamin E. It creates a barrier that keeps the skin moisturized and hydrated.
- Sunflower Seed Oil contains essential fatty acids and lecithin that help control the sebum production and soothe the skin. It is a stable and mild ingredient that will work for sensitive skin types
- Jojoba Seed Oil that is rich in vitamins and minerals. It moisturizes skin while protecting it from environmental stressors. It controls sebum production breaking down whiteheads and blackheads inside the pores removing not only makeup but also impurities deep under the skin.
- Sweet Almond Oil has a great moisturizing effect and helps to improve dry, itchy, and irritated skin.
- Grape Seed Oil absorbs impurities in the pores and helps clean the face.
This cleanser will be a perfect first step of double cleansing routine.
Skinsider is an authorised distributor of Purito
Apply on dry skin as the first step of the double cleansing routine. Wash off with lukewarm water and follow up with a gel or foam cleanser.
RECOMMENDATIONS: We recommend doing a patch test on a wrist or behind the ear before using any new product.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Vegetable Oil, Tocopherol
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer’s discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.