Purito Pure Vitamin C Serum with 5% Ascorbic acid and 2% of niacinamide helps brighten the complexion and improve uneven skin tone. It helps fade the appearance of sun damage and hyperpigmentation while visibly addressing dullness and loss of firmness, making skin look healthy and radiant.
This serum has been reformulated with natural agents that prevent rapid oxidation and improve its stability. It is packaged in a dark brown bottle to provide the ingredients maximum protection from sunlight.
Purito Pure Vitamin C Serum is a perfect product to recharge your skin.
The core ngredients are:
- Bambusa Vulgaris (bamboo) Water: It helps strengthen the skin barrier and soothe the damaged skin.
- Ascorbic Acid: Pure Vitamin C, Ascorbic Acid, helps improve skin texture damaged by UV rays and brightens skin tone. It reduces the look of hyperpigmentation, lights up the skin tone, and helps improve firmness.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: It prevents moisture evaporation and restores the skin's adequate moisture balance. It improves the ability of the skin to retain water keeping it healthy and hydrated preventing collagen loss.
- Adenosine: It smoothes the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and improves healthy looking for longer.
The serum relieves acne scars, dark circles, and freckles with whitening effects, it also promotes anti-ageing effects.
We recommend this product to people with sensitive skin or who are sensitive to stronger Vitamin C products. However, like every product containing vitamin C, we strongly recommend doing a patch test. In addition, it is worth starting using the products 1-2 times a week in the evening and adjusting as per individual requirements.
- A slight tingling sensation can be expected, due to the nature of pure vitamin C. It is a natural phenomenon caused by the difference in pH level of the skin and Vitamin C. For sensitive skin, it is recommended to use a toner and moisturizer right after the application of Vitamin C.
- You can use this product in the morning, however, during the daytime, we suggest applying sunscreen on top of Vitamin C.
- Do not use this product together with the chemical exfoliating ingredients such as AHA, BHA, Retinol.
- If you have sensitive skin, it is recommended to apply a smaller amount first and adjust the application amount gradually.
Skinsider is an authorised distributor of Purito Cosmetics.