2) Next up is Camphor Leaf Extract. Camphor is an organic compound which has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It has a skin brightening effect and its antioxidant properties help to improve the overall appearance of the skin.
3) Then we have Licorice Root. Licorice root extract also has antioxidant properties and helps to brighten the skin. It also has a soothing effect, calming any inflammation, irritation, and redness. Not only that, but it also helps the skin to retain Hyaluronic Acid, which we know is a crucial molecule in maintaining the skin’s hydration.
4) Green Tea Leaf extract. Green tea leaf extract is a powerful antioxidant which soothes the skin, helps with discoloration, repairs damage, and helps improve acne by reducing sebum production. Sebum is the oil that is naturally produced by your skin, and breakouts happen when there is an overproduction of sebum.
5) Mentha Aquatica, an organic water mint, which revitalizes and reinvigorates the skin, helping to soothe irritation while providing a refreshing sensation at the same time.
6) Finally Broadleaf Bamboo, scientifically known as Sasa Quelpaertensis. Broadleaf bamboo extract has anti-inflammatory properties and also helps to strengthen the skin’s natural protective barrier while moisturizing the skin.
And let’s not forget our core ingredient, which is 4-Terpinol. This is the main active ingredient that is found in tea tree extract, and contributes to the healing of blemishes. Another special mention for our ceramide capsules, which help to protect the skin from environmental factors. Protecting the skin’s natural barrier is a very important part of keeping the skin healthy and clear of blemishes. Ceramides also contribute to smoother, firmer looking skin.